It was wonderful to come together after a year for the Social Leadership T3 which was held from 15th to 17th Feb at our Center for Experiential Living (CEL) in Kundapur. The energy that each one of us carried was very special. The 3-day workshop brought out many learnings and experiences for our facilitators and the trainees, as we went deeper into exploring the following:
1. What does a facilitator do differently from a trainer?
2. The value that “pausing” has during debriefing.
3. The facilitator’s role is similar to a DJ in creating a space for meaningful experiences and a space for learning.
4. Space where the facilitator comes from – the space of commitment and the space of intention.
5. Who is a Social Leader?
6. What does Personal Social Responsibility mean in its true sense?
With these deep reflections, we were getting ready for delivering the two-day Social Leadership Workshop for college students.