Looking back to your expectations and goals, would you like to comment on your overall experience here?
* My experience was better than I possibly could have imagined. I feel very privileged because I was in a great project, surrounded by incredible people, including the people at the project, our host family, the girls in the PG and the volunteer I worked together with, Anna. I faced a few challenges, but they stand in the shadow of all the great adventures I’ve had.
* Everything has been okay. Maybe the project wasn’t that nice, because nobody was interested in me or anything. I did workshop yes but I didn’t hold that ever. Why? I don’t know…
* I really enjoyed my time in India. At the beginning it was really hard to handle the small Kids at School. But it was worth it to stay and try my best. It sometimes really takes time to get into something. I think my goals were a little bit too high. I thought I have to learn the Kids much and much of English but they are just 4 years old so it’s more about the playing and having fun I think. I really liked my Host family but it also took some time to know each other and get closer. It was a bit hard for me to have a curfew so I had to learn I cannot do what I want like at home.
* The only thing that I expected was more activity in the project.
* It was a great experience. I don’t regret my decision to go to India. But for sure, I could not live here for long time.