In the month of July, FSL-India hosted 1 Long Term Volunteer from Italy. Every day we organised different events for the exchange of inter-cultural learning.
The first day was the traditional Indian welcome and the volunteer had the opportunity to have Henna. The volunteer also had the chance to visit Shivaji Nagar street.
Volunteer’s feedback on Orientation week:
- It was great. Everyone was kind, available to help and all of these things made me feel at home and they encouraged me to do my best.
- I am a student. I didn’t have ideas of how teaching to someone is, but the orientation helped me to be more confident.
- June Orientation June Orientation- Date: 5th to 8th June 2017- Venue: FSL-India, Wilson Garden, Bangalore. In the month of June, FSL-India hosted 2 Long Term Volunteers from the UK. Every evening, […]
- Orientation at FSL-India, Bangalore: 2nd-4th October 2017 In the month of October, FSL-India hosted 5 Long-Term Volunteers from different countries, i.e. France, Germany, Belgium, Slovakia and Italy. For this orientation, FSL-India organized […]
- Orientation – March 2018 In the month of March, FSL-India hosted 1 Long-Term Volunteer from Sweden. For this orientation, FSL-India organized different events for the exchange of ICL (Inter-Cultural Learning).