In the month of February 2017, FSL LTV, Bangalore region organized the Mid-term Evaluation (MTE) for our long term volunteers at Pondicherry and Mysore.
The event took place between 20th – 22nd February 2017 at Pondicherry and 23rd – 25th February 2017 at Mysore. At Pondicherry, there were 13 Volunteers and at Mysore there were 19 Volunteers from AFS, EG & IJGD, Germany who took part in the evaluation. The main objective of the MTE is to ensure volunteers’ understanding about their project, host family system and the inter-cultural acceptance through evaluation and to help participants settle on their future actions.
The LTV team organized different activities like host family cultural program, session about challenges, result and open discussion. We also conducted some games and energizers to make the evaluation more interesting.
Feedback from Volunteers
- I love the beach
- I like the flowers activity #7
- Good 1-to-1 talk with coordinator
- Nice time with friends
- Good food and tomato chutney
- We had again a very nice time together
- Thanks for the nice seminar. It was really cool, good amount of quality input, food, chai, free time, holidays (soon)
- FSL seems to do the inputs very good and understandable. FSL has some German working perfection.