In the month of November 2016, FSL LTV Bangalore region organized for Quarterly Evaluation (QTE) for our Long term volunteers at Pondicherry and Mysore.
The event took place between 14th to 16th November 2016 in Pondicherry and 17th to 19th November 2016 at Mysore. In Pondicherry there were around 14 Volunteers and at Mysore there were around 19 Volunteers from AFS, EG & IJGD Germany who took part in the evaluation. The main objective of the QTE is to create a platform for the volunteers to evaluate the progress made in project based on the expected outcome.
LTV team organized different activities like host family skit presentation, session about challenges, motivation and open discussion. We also conducted some games and energizers to make the evaluation more interesting.
- Nice to get feedback from project and family.
- It was great, lots of fun, but also useful, I’m really looking forward to the next week.
- Nice atmosphere, nice group, good food and snacks.
- Thumba chennagide - J
- The singing was nice.
- The effective of the time was for India very good – relaxed.
- Very nice food and accommodation J.
- Very good environment, enough but relaxed program, nice people, etc…..
- Great atmosphere, accommodation, food and new input!
- EV + AFS + FSL – Love
- Good exchanges about problems and experiences.
- Better than expected.
- New motivation.
- Good & nice atmosphere with open minded or open discussions – almost like the so called “AFS – spirit”. -Perfect size of the group.